With so many external factors affecting your skin regularly, it is only fair that you take the necessary steps to maintain your skin’s glow. Preserve and enhance it with these simple recipes to make a coconut water face toner.
The heat, the pollution, the cold, normal dust or just a naturally oily skin. There are so many things that have the capability of taking away the glow on your face and leaving you looking tired and not exactly the best version of yourself. One way of doing that is to fix up a homemade coconut water toner. Among the many coconut water benefits for skin, the most appealing is that it is suitable for all skin types. Mixed with the right ingredients, coconut water can work wonders for toning your skin and giving your face a beautiful glow. Here are a few coconut water skin toner recipes that you can use.
- Coconut water and fresh lime juice
- This recipe is the easiest to prepare and one of the most effective methods to use coconut water for skin.
- Mix one cup of coconut water with one tablespoon of freshly squeezed lime juice and you are good to go ahead with the toner.
- Coconut water and rose water
- The cooling effects of this combination make for a soothing and highly effective skin toner.
- The preparation of this toner involves mixing one-fourth cup of rose water with one cup of coconut water.
- Store the ingredients in a bottle and shake well before applying on your face and neck.
Also, check out rose water benefits for your skin, hair and overall health.
- Coconut water, basil and cucumber
- For this recipe, mix one cup of coconut water with one teaspoon of fresh basil leaf juice and the juice extracted from one cucumber.
- The antioxidant and purifying properties of cucumber and basil make this recipe extremely useful.
- Coconut water, papaya and Neem
- Azadirachta indica (neem) leaves have been always considered among the best natural remedies for skin problems.
- Combined with the benefits of coconut water and papaya, they work wonders for your skin.
- The preparation of this one might be a little complex but it is totally worth it.
- Take 10 or 12 azadirachta indica leaves and boil them for about 5 minutes in a cup of water.
- After boiling, the brew should be allowed to cool down.
- Once cooled, mix one tablespoon of the brew with a cup of coconut water, a tablespoon of papaya juice and five drops of lavender oil.
- Mix the ingredients well and your toner is ready for use.
- Remember to moisturize your face after toning it for added benefits. A mild moisturizer like Olay should work wonders!
The benefits of using a toner with coconut water for face are multifold and you will experience the effect fairly quickly. Some of these benefits include:
- It seals the pores on your skin, which in turn helps in protection against bacteria
- It gives a boost to the blood circulation in your skin, enhancing its natural glow
- It helps in reducing the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles
- It removes excess oil and dirt from your skin
Get more skin care tips at www.rewardme.in to be your best beautiful daily!